1. to ride a horse at a gallop; ride at full speed: They galloped off to meet their friends.
2. to run rapidly by leaps, as a horse; go at a gallop.
3. to go fast, race, or hurry, as a person or time. verb (used with object)
4. to cause (a horse or other animal) to gallop. noun
5. a fast gait of the horse or other quadruped in which, in the course of each stride, all four feet are off the ground at once.
6. a run or ride at this gait.
7. a rapid rate
"horses can be galloped by owners."
"backs can be galloped."
"sessions can be galloped."
"people can be galloped."
"norths can be galloped."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.