1. to ride a horse at a gallop; ride at full speed: They galloped off to meet their friends.
2. to run rapidly by leaps, as a horse; go at a gallop.
3. to go fast, race, or hurry, as a person or time. verb (used with object)
4. to cause (a horse or other animal) to gallop. noun
5. a fast gait of the horse or other quadruped in which, in the course of each stride, all four feet are off the ground at once.
6. a run or ride at this gait.
7. a rapid rate
"people can be gallop about pillars."
"people can be gallop."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.