1. a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
2. the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
3. the occupants of such an area in a theater.
4. the general public, especially when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
5. any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
6. a room,
"artists can be gallery."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.