1. a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
2. the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
3. the occupants of such an area in a theater.
4. the general public, especially when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
5. any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
6. a room,
"landings can be galleried."
"wings can be galleried."
"studies can be galleried."
"rooms can be galleried."
"naves can be galleried."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.