1. brave, spirited, noble-minded, or chivalrous: a gallant knight; a gallant rescue attempt.
2. exceptionally polite and attentive to women; courtly.
3. stately; grand: a gallant pageant.
4. showy, colorful, or stylish, as in dress; magnificent.
5. amorous; amatory. noun
6. a brave, noble-minded, or chivalrous man.
7. a man exceptionally attentive to women.
8. a stylish and dashing man. 9. a suitor or lover. 10. a paramour. verb (used with object) 1
1. to court
"people can be gallant to wives."
"people can be gallant."
"gentlemans can be gallant."
"attempts can be gallant."
"tigers can be gallant."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.