1. to stop up the mouth of (a person) by putting something in it, thus preventing speech, shouts, etc.
2. to restrain by force or authority from freedom of speech; silence.
3. to fasten open the jaws of, as in surgical operations.
4. to cause to retch or choke.
5. Metalworking. to straighten or bend (a bar, rail, etc.) with a gag. verb (used without object), gagged, gagging.
6. to retch or choke. noun
7. something put into a person's mouth
"people can be gag on ropes."
"people can be gag."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.