1. loose, light, fibrous, or fluffy matter.
2. a mass or coating of such matter: the fuzz on a peach.
3. Slang. a man's very short haircut, similar to a crew cut.
4. a blur: That photo is all fuzz.
5. a distorted sound from an electric musical instrument, especially a guitar, produced by means of an electronic device. verb (used with or without object)
6. to make or become blurred or unclear (sometimes followed by up or out): He fuzzed up the plot line with a lot of emotiona
"chords can be fuzzed."
"calligraphies can be fuzzed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.