1. time that is to be or come hereafter.
2. something that will exist or happen in time to come: The future is rooted in the past.
3. a condition, especially of success or failure, to come: Some people believe a gypsy can tell you your future.
4. Grammar. the future tense. another future formation or construction. a form in the future, as He will come.
5. Usually, futures. speculative purchases or sales of commodities for future receipt or delivery. adjective
6. that is to
"places can be future in places."
"people can be future in/at/on years."
"people can be future in hands."
"pandas can be future of species."
"ways can be future at alls."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.