1. an excessive display of anxious attention or activity; needless or useless bustle: They made a fuss over the new baby.
2. an argument or noisy dispute: They had a fuss about who should wash dishes.
3. a complaint or protest, especially about something relatively unimportant. verb (used without object)
4. to make a fuss; make much ado about trifles: You'll never finish the job if you fuss over details.
5. to complain especially about something relatively unimportant. |-
"ups can be fussed."
"carousels can be fussed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.