1. an excessive display of anxious attention or activity; needless or useless bustle: They made a fuss over the new baby.
2. an argument or noisy dispute: They had a fuss about who should wash dishes.
3. a complaint or protest, especially about something relatively unimportant. verb (used without object)
4. to make a fuss; make much ado about trifles: You'll never finish the job if you fuss over details.
5. to complain especially about something relatively unimportant. |-
"brokers can be fuss about things."
"analysts can be fuss about things."
"people can be fuss."
"brokers can be fuss."
"analysts can be fuss."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.