1. farthest. far [fahr] /fɑr/ Spell Syllables adverb
1. at or to a great distance; a long way off; at or to a remote point: We sailed far ahead of the fleet.
2. at or to a remote or advanced time: We talked far into the night.
3. at or to a great, advanced, or definite point of progress, or degree: Having come this far, we might as well continue.
4. much or many: I need far more time. We gained far
"provinces can be furthest from belts."
"leaders can be furthest out fronts."
"theories can be furthest from projects."
"rooms can be furthest away from rooms."
"people can be furthest from eachs."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.