1. at or to a greater distance; farther: I'm too tired to go further.
2. at or to a more advanced point; to a greater extent: Let's not discuss it further.
3. in addition; moreover: Further, he should be here any minute. adjective, compar. offar withfurthest as superl.
4. more distant or remote; farther: The map shows it to be further than I thought.
5. more extended: Does this mean a further delay?
6. additional; more: Further
"nothings can be further from truths."
"forces can be further into territories."
"people can be further in things."
"people can be further in places."
"companies can be further into matters."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.