1. a cone-shaped utensil with a tube at the apex for conducting liquid or other substance through a small opening, as into a bottle, jug, or the like.
2. a smokestack, especially of a steamship.
3. a flue, tube, or shaft, as for ventilation.
4. Eastern New England. a stovepipe. verb (used with object), funneled, funneling or (especially British) funnelled, funnelling.
5. to concentrate, channel, or focus: They funneled all income into research projects.
6. to pour through or as
"moneys can be funnelling."
"cashs can be funnelling."
"funds can be funnelling."
"profits can be funnelling."
"guns can be funnelling."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.