1. a cone-shaped utensil with a tube at the apex for conducting liquid or other substance through a small opening, as into a bottle, jug, or the like.
2. a smokestack, especially of a steamship.
3. a flue, tube, or shaft, as for ventilation.
4. Eastern New England. a stovepipe. verb (used with object), funneled, funneling or (especially British) funnelled, funnelling.
5. to concentrate, channel, or focus: They funneled all income into research projects.
6. to pour through or as
"tons can be funnelled into funds."
"moneys can be funnelled into projects."
"moneys can be funnelled to institutes."
"moneys can be funnelled into campaigns."
"funds can be funnelled through accounts."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.