1. a cone-shaped utensil with a tube at the apex for conducting liquid or other substance through a small opening, as into a bottle, jug, or the like.
2. a smokestack, especially of a steamship.
3. a flue, tube, or shaft, as for ventilation.
4. Eastern New England. a stovepipe. verb (used with object), funneled, funneling or (especially British) funnelled, funnelling.
5. to concentrate, channel, or focus: They funneled all income into research projects.
6. to pour through or as
"petrols can be funneled."
"profits can be funneled."
"funds can be funneled."
"evidences can be funneled."
"contributions can be funneled."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.