1. newly made or obtained: fresh footprints.
2. recently arrived; just come: fresh from school.
3. new; not previously known, met with, etc.; novel: to uncover fresh facts; to seek fresh experiences.
4. additional or further: fresh supplies.
5. not salty, as water.
6. retaining the original properties unimpaired; not stale or spoiled: Is the milk still fresh?
7. not preserved by freezing, canning, pickling, salting, drying, etc.: fresh vegetabl
"memories can be fresh in minds."
"successes can be fresh in minds."
"people can be fresh in minds."
"people can be fresh in memories."
"people can be fresh for weeks."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.