1. of, relating to, or derived from another country or nation; not native: foreign cars.
2. of or relating to contact or dealings with other countries; connected with foreign affairs.
3. external to one's own country or nation: a foreign country.
4. carried on abroad, or with other countries: foreign trade.
5. belonging to or coming from another district, province, etc.
6. located outside a specific district, province, etc.
7. Law. of or relating to law outside of local
"forms can be foreign to positions."
"worlds can be foreign to people."
"works can be foreign to societies."
"states can be foreign to effects."
"reliances can be foreign to scenes."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.