1. a substance, as a liquid or gas, that is capable of flowing and that changes its shape at a steady rate when acted upon by a force tending to change its shape. adjective
2. pertaining to a substance that easily changes its shape; capable of flowing.
3. consisting of or pertaining to fluids.
4. changing readily; shifting; not fixed, stable, or rigid: fluid movements.
5. convertible into cash: fluid assets.
"sounds can be fluid with tremolos."
"situations can be fluid on dates."
"situations can be fluid after killings."
"plans can be fluid at stages."
"crackers can be fluid."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.