1. a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
2. a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
3. the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.; conflagration.
4. heat used for cooking, especially the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
5. Greek fire.
6. flashing light; luminous appearance.
7. brilliance, as of a gem.
8. burning pa
"bodyguards can be fire into airs."
"results can be fire in prices."
"demonstrations can be fire."
"products can be fire."
"presidents can be fire."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.