1. pertaining to or coming at the end; last in place, order, or time: the final meeting of the year.
2. ultimate: The final goal is world peace.
3. conclusive or decisive: a final decision.
4. constituting the end or purpose: a final result.
5. pertaining to or expressing the end or purpose: a final clause.
6. Law. precluding further controversy on the questions passed upon: The judicial determination of the Supreme Court is final. determining all issues present
"starts can be final at places."
"returns can be final in places."
"findings can be final until supporters."
"figures can be final from figures."
"figures can be final for years."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.