1. foul with, characterized by, or having the nature of filth; disgustingly or completely dirty.
2. vile; vulgar; obscene: filthy language.
3. contemptibly offensive, vile, or objectionable: to treat one's friends in a filthy manner.
4. (of money) abundantly supplied (often followed by with): They're filthy with money. verb (used with object), filthied, filthying.
5. to make filthy; foul. Idioms
6. filthy rich, outrageously wealthy; very rich.
"schools can be filthy because of cuts."
"people can be filthy with dusts."
"machines can be filthy in appearances."
"lives can be filthy for survivors."
"favourites can be filthy at alls."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.