1. foul with, characterized by, or having the nature of filth; disgustingly or completely dirty.
2. vile; vulgar; obscene: filthy language.
3. contemptibly offensive, vile, or objectionable: to treat one's friends in a filthy manner.
4. (of money) abundantly supplied (often followed by with): They're filthy with money. verb (used with object), filthied, filthying.
5. to make filthy; foul. Idioms
6. filthy rich, outrageously wealthy; very rich.
"fuels can be filthiest."
"cities can be filthiest."
"stations can be filthiest."
"powers can be filthiest."
"hospitals can be filthiest."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.