1. any substance, as cloth, paper, porous porcelain, or a layer of charcoal or sand, through which liquid or gas is passed to remove suspended impurities or to recover solids.
2. any device, as a tank or tube, containing such a substance for filtering.
3. any of various analogous devices, as for removing dust from air or impurities from tobacco smoke, or for eliminating certain kinds of light rays.
4. Informal. a filter-tipped cigarette or cigar.
5. Photography. a lens screen of dyed g
"people can be filter through humours."
"people can be filter."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.