1. to strike with the nail of a finger snapped from the end of the thumb.
2. to tap or strike smartly.
3. to drive by or as by a fillip: Anticipation filliped his passion. verb (used without object)
4. to make a fillip with the fingers. noun
5. an act or instance of filliping; a smart tap or stroke.
6. anything that tends to rouse, excite, or revive; a stimulus: Praise is an excellent fillip for waning ambition.
"weeks can be fillip."
"months can be fillip."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.