1. an act or instance of filling.
2. something that is put in to fill something else: They used sand as filling for the depression.
3. Dentistry. a substance such as cement, amalgam, gold, or the like, used to fill a cavity caused by decay in a tooth.
4. a food mixture that goes into something, as if to fill it: sandwich filling; pie filling.
5. Also called pick, weft, woof. Textiles. yarn carried by the shuttle and interlacing at right angles with the warp in woven cloth.|
"posts can be filling."
"needs can be filling."
"wetlands can be filling."
"stations can be filling."
"slots can be filling."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.