1. Cookery. a boneless cut or slice of meat or fish, especially the beef tenderloin. a piece of veal or other meat boned, rolled, and tied for roasting.
2. a narrow band of ribbon or the like worn around the head, usually as an ornament; headband.
3. any narrow strip, as wood or metal.
4. a strip of any material used for binding.
5. Bookbinding. a decorative line impressed on a book cover, usually at the top and bottom of the back. a rolling tool for impressing such lines.
"fish can be filleted."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.