1. to make full; put as much as can be held into: to fill a jar with water.
2. to occupy to the full capacity: Water filled the basin. The crowd filled the hall.
3. to supply to an extreme degree or plentifully: to fill a house with furniture; to fill the heart with joy.
4. to satisfy fully the hunger of; satiate: The roast beef filled the diners.
5. to put into a receptacle: to fill sand into a pail.
6. to be plentiful throughout: Fish filled the riv
"airs can be filled over waters."
"people can be filled with emotions."
"airs can be filled with hundredses."
"rockets can be filled with agents."
"progresses can be filled with garbages."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.