1. to make full; put as much as can be held into: to fill a jar with water.
2. to occupy to the full capacity: Water filled the basin. The crowd filled the hall.
3. to supply to an extreme degree or plentifully: to fill a house with furniture; to fill the heart with joy.
4. to satisfy fully the hunger of; satiate: The roast beef filled the diners.
5. to put into a receptacle: to fill sand into a pail.
6. to be plentiful throughout: Fish filled the riv
"streets can be fill with refuses."
"beaches can be fill to bits."
"appointments can be fill since dates."
"people can be fill."
"whos can be fill."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.