1. a numerical symbol, especially an Arabic numeral.
2. an amount or value expressed in numbers.
3. figures, the use of numbers in calculating; arithmetic: to be poor at figures.
4. a written symbol other than a letter.
5. form or shape, as determined by outlines or exterior surfaces: to be round, square, or cubical in figure.
6. the bodily form or frame: a slender or graceful figure.
7. an individual bodily form or a person with reference to form or appearance: A tall figur
"contributions can be figuring."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.