1. a battle or combat.
2. any contest or struggle: a fight for recovery from an illness.
3. an angry argument or disagreement: Whenever we discuss politics, we end up in a fight.
4. Boxing. a bout or contest.
5. a game or diversion in which the participants hit or pelt each other with something harmless: a pillow fight; a water fight.
6. ability, will, or inclination to fight: There was no fight left in him. verb (used without object), fought, fighting.
7. to engage in bat
"candidates can be fight in congresses."
"places can be fight in defences."
"places can be fight in battles."
"warriors can be fight with freedoms."
"warriors can be fight with comforts."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.