1. strict observance of promises, duties, etc.: a servant's fidelity.
2. loyalty: fidelity to one's country.
3. conjugal faithfulness.
4. adherence to fact or detail.
5. accuracy; exactness: The speech was transcribed with great fidelity.
6. Audio, Video. the degree of accuracy with which sound or images are recorded or reproduced.
"investments can be fidelity."
"funds can be fidelity."
"approvals can be fidelity."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.