1. a musical instrument of the viol family.
2. violin: Her aunt plays first fiddle with the state symphony orchestra.
3. Nautical. a small ledge or barrier raised in heavy weather to keep dishes, pots, utensils, etc., from sliding off tables and stoves.
4. British Informal. swindle; fraud. verb (used without object), fiddled, fiddling.
5. to play on the fiddle.
6. to make trifling or fussing movements with the hands (often followed by with): fiddling with his cuffs.
7. to t
"people can be fiddle to anyones."
"people can be fiddle."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.