1. the class of literature comprising works of imaginative narration, especially in prose form.
2. works of this class, as novels or short stories: detective fiction.
3. something feigned, invented, or imagined; a made-up story: We've all heard the fiction of her being in delicate health.
4. the act of feigning, inventing, or imagining.
5. an imaginary thing or event, postulated for the purposes of argument or explanation.
6. Law. an allegation that a fact exists that is known n
"works can be fiction."
"books can be fiction."
"titles can be fiction."
"texts can be fiction."
"stocks can be fiction."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.