1. fiber. fiber [fahy-ber] /ˈfaɪ bər/ Spell Syllables noun
1. a fine, threadlike piece, as of cotton, jute, or asbestos.
2. a slender filament: a fiber of platinum.
3. filaments collectively.
4. matter or material composed of filaments: a plastic fiber.
5. something resembling a filament.
6. an essential character, quality, or strength: people of strong moral fiber.
7. Botany. filamentous matter from the bast tissue or other par
"ventures can be fibre."
"telecommunications can be fibre."
"tampons can be fibre."
"salts can be fibre."
"operations can be fibre."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.