1. a fine, threadlike piece, as of cotton, jute, or asbestos.
2. a slender filament: a fiber of platinum.
3. filaments collectively.
4. matter or material composed of filaments: a plastic fiber.
5. something resembling a filament.
6. an essential character, quality, or strength: people of strong moral fiber.
7. Botany. filamentous matter from the bast tissue or other parts of plants, used for industrial purposes. a slender, threadlike root of a plant. a slender, tapered cell
"operations can be fiber."
"divisions can be fiber."
"supplements can be fiber."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.