1. British Dialect. doomed; fated to die.
2. Chiefly Scot. appearing to be under a spell; marked by an apprehension of death, calamity, or evil.
3. supernatural; unreal; enchanted: elves, fairies, and other fey creatures.
4. being in unnaturally high spirits, as were formerly thought to precede death.
5. whimsical; strange; otherworldly: a strange child with a mysterious smile and a fey manner.
"people can be fey."
"vocalses can be fey."
"whines can be fey."
"voices can be fey."
"ushers can be fey."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.