1. not many but more than one: Few artists live luxuriously. noun
2. (used with a plural verb) a small number or amount: Send me a few.
3. the few, a special, limited number; the minority: That music appeals to the few. pronoun
4. (used with a plural verb) a small number of persons or things: A dozen people volunteered, but few have shown up. Idioms
5. few and far between, at widely separated intervals; infrequent: In Nevada the towns are few and far betwe
"transfers can be few in posts."
"sizes can be few as observers."
"risks can be few in comparisons."
"rights can be few by days."
"pilots can be few of competitors."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.