1. an abnormal condition of the body, characterized by undue rise in temperature, quickening of the pulse, and disturbance of various body functions.
2. an abnormally high body temperature.
3. the number of degrees of such a temperature above the normal.
4. any of a group of diseases in which high temperature is a prominent symptom: scarlet fever.
5. intense nervous excitement: The audience was in a fever of anticipation. verb (used with object)
6. to affect with or as with fever
"speculations can be fevered."
"imaginations can be fevered."
"sellings can be fevered."
"bodies can be fevered."
"pitches can be fevered."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.