1. a day or time of religious or other celebration, marked by feasting, ceremonies, or other observances: the festival of Christmas; a Roman festival.
2. a periodic commemoration, anniversary, or celebration: an annual strawberry festival.
3. a period or program of festive activities, cultural events, or entertainment: a music festival.
4. gaiety; revelry; merrymaking. adjective
5. festal: a festival atmosphere of unrestrained joy.
"buyings can be festival."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.