1. bearing, producing, or capable of producing vegetation, crops, etc., abundantly; prolific: fertile soil.
2. bearing or capable of bearing offspring.
3. abundantly productive: a fertile imagination.
4. producing an abundance (usually followed by of or in): a land fertile of wheat.
5. conducive to productiveness: fertile showers.
6. Biology. fertilized, as an egg or ovum; fecundated. capable of growth or development, as seeds or eggs.
7. Botany. capable of producin
"valleys can be fertile with areas."
"selections can be fertile of rivals."
"people can be fertile for twos."
"people can be fertile for centuries."
"lands can be fertile in zones."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.