1. imagination or fantasy, especially as exercised in a capricious manner.
2. the artistic ability of creating unreal or whimsical imagery, decorative detail, etc., as in poetry or drawing.
3. a mental image or conception: He had happy fancies of being a famous actor.
4. an idea or opinion with little foundation; illusion: Her belief that she can sing is a mere fancy.
5. a caprice; whim; vagary: It was his fancy to fly to Paris occasionally for dinner.
"people can be fancy."
"dresses can be fancy."
"parties can be fancy."
"words can be fancy."
"goldfishs can be fancy."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.