1. not true or correct; erroneous: a false statement.
2. uttering or declaring what is untrue: a false witness.
3. not faithful or loyal; treacherous: a false friend.
4. tending to deceive or mislead; deceptive: a false impression.
5. not genuine; counterfeit.
6. based on mistaken, erroneous, or inconsistent impressions, ideas, or facts: false pride.
7. used as a substitute or supplement, especially temporarily: false supports for a bridge. 8
"claims can be false in respects."
"campaigns can be false from starts."
"appearances can be false of objects."
"victors can be false on sides."
"theories can be false to facts."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.