1. strict or thorough in the performance of duty: a faithful worker.
2. true to one's word, promises, vows, etc.
3. steady in allegiance or affection; loyal; constant: faithful friends.
4. reliable, trusted, or believed.
5. adhering or true to fact, a standard, or an original; accurate: a faithful account; a faithful copy.
6. Obsolete. full of faith; believing. noun
7. the faithful. the believers, especially members of a Christian church or adherents of Islam. the b
"people can be faithful to people."
"versions can be faithful to things."
"people can be faithful in/at/on years."
"people can be faithful to rivumses."
"people can be faithful to origins."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.