1. free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
2. legitimately sought, pursued, done, given, etc.; proper under the rules: a fair fight.
3. moderately large; ample: a fair income.
4. neither excellent nor poor; moderately or tolerably good: fair health.
5. marked by favoring conditions; likely; promising: in a fair way to succeed.
6. Meteorology. (of the sky) bright; sunny; cloudless to half-cloudy. (of the weather) fi
"volumes can be fair at markkas."
"proposals can be fair to shareholders."
"people can be fair to people."
"offers can be fair to shareholders."
"turnovers can be fair at markkas."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.