1. spending much more than is necessary or wise; wasteful: an extravagant shopper.
2. excessively high: extravagant expenses; extravagant prices.
3. exceeding the bounds of reason, as actions, demands, opinions, or passions.
4. going beyond what is deserved or justifiable: extravagant praise.
5. Obsolete. wandering beyond bounds.
"smeltings can be extravagant with ores."
"policies can be extravagant in ways."
"people can be extravagant over tops."
"people can be extravagant in ses."
"people can be extravagant in clothings."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.