1. of special beauty or charm, or rare and appealing excellence, as a face, a flower, coloring, music, or poetry.
2. extraordinarily fine or admirable; consummate: exquisite weather.
3. intense; acute, or keen, as pleasure or pain.
4. of rare excellence of production or execution, as works of art or workmanship: the exquisite statues of the Renaissance.
5. keenly or delicately sensitive or responsive: an exquisite ear for music; an exquisite sensibility.
6. of particular
"people can be exquisite."
"tastes can be exquisite."
"beauties can be exquisite."
"works can be exquisite."
"states can be exquisite."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.