1. not admitting of something else; incompatible: mutually exclusive plans of action.
2. omitting from consideration or account (often followed by of): a profit of ten percent, exclusive of taxes.
3. limited to the object or objects designated: exclusive attention to business.
4. shutting out all others from a part or share: an exclusive right to film the novel.
5. fashionable; stylish: to patronize only the most exclusive clothing designers.
6. charging comparativ
"rights can be exclusive to nationals."
"participations can be exclusive to arabs."
"bitters can be exclusive to people."
"bitters can be exclusive to marks."
"words can be exclusive to people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.