1. light, airy, or tenuous: an ethereal world created through the poetic imagination.
2. extremely delicate or refined: ethereal beauty.
3. heavenly or celestial: gone to his ethereal home.
4. of or relating to the upper regions of space.
5. Chemistry. pertaining to, containing, or resembling ethyl ether.
"people can be ethereal in dresses."
"beauties can be ethereal."
"people can be ethereal."
"worlds can be ethereal."
"qualities can be ethereal."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.