1. to regard highly or favorably; regard with respect or admiration: I esteem him for his honesty.
2. to consider as of a certain value or of a certain type; regard: I esteem it worthless.
3. Obsolete. to set a value on; appraise. noun
4. favorable opinion or judgment; respect or regard: to hold a person in esteem.
5. Archaic. opinion or judgment; estimation; valuation.
"names can be esteemed."
"sisters can be esteemed."
"people can be esteemed."
"writers can be esteemed."
"thinkers can be esteemed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.