1. to occupy the attention or efforts of (a person or persons): He engaged her in conversation.
2. to secure for aid, employment, use, etc.; hire: to engage a worker; to engage a room.
3. to attract and hold fast: The novel engaged her attention and interest.
4. to attract or please: His good nature engages everyone.
5. to bind, as by pledge, promise, contract, or oath; make liable: He engaged himself to repay his debt within a month.
"students can be engage in studies."
"students can be engage in practices."
"publications can be engage on backs."
"places can be engage in politicses."
"people can be engage on backs."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.